Isaac Olaofe made a winning return to action for Sutton United on Saturday afternoon as the striker was a 66th-minute replacement for Donovan Wilson in a 4-0 victory over Carlisle United.
The attacker was straight into the thick of the action against the Brunton Park outfit, assisting Ali Smith for the Gander Green Lane outfit's second goal of the afternoon, before nearly adding a second assist in the dying embers of the game as he sent Omar Bugiel through on goal - the referee blew the final whistle as he advanced, however.
Alex Mitchell, meanwhile, was part of a Leyton Orient side which kept its place in the Sky Bet League Two promotion places with a goalless draw at home to Mansfield Town.
There was a return to South London for Mahlon Romeo at the weekend as the right-back took his place in the Portsmouth XI to take on Charlton Athletic at The Valley - and the loanee was heavily involved in Pompey's first goal in a 2-2 draw, as he fed Ronan Curtis to score the opener.
Elsewhere, Hayden Muller played 68 minutes as St Johnstone were defeated 1-0 by Hibernian, whilst Dan Moss was involved in Yeovil Town's 2-1 loss at Boreham Wood.
- Isaac Olaofe - Northampton Town v Sutton United - Saturday 2nd October - 3pm
- Alex Mitchell - Port Vale v Leyton Orient - Saturday 2nd October - 3pm
- Mahlon Romeo - Burton Albion v Portsmouth - Tuesday 28th September - 7.45pm
- Junior Tiensia - Grimsby Town v Dover Athletic - Saturday 2nd October - 3pm
- Hayden Muller - St Johnstone v Dundee - Saturday 2nd October - 3pm
- Dan Moss - Yeovil Town v Maidenhead United - Tuesday 5th October - 7.45pm