Two of Millwall's latest loanees made their debuts last weekend as Dan Moss and Sean O'Brien played for Yeovil and Bromley respectively in the Vanarama National League.
O'Brien was a second-half substitute for Louis Dennis in a 4-2 defeat to Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday afternoon, and was unused from the bench as The Ravens defeated Eastleigh 3-0 on Bank Holiday Monday.
Moss, however, enjoyed better fortune with the Huish Park outfit, as after replacing Tom Knowles in a 2-1 home defeat by King's Lynn Town last weekend, the right-back spent the Bank Holiday by making his full debut as The Glovers beat Aldershot 2-1 at The EBB Stadium.
Tyler Burey's loan spell at Hartlepool United has gone from strength to strength, meanwhile, as the winger found the net in a 2-1 Sky Bet League Two victory over Carlisle United at Victoria Park. The forward opened the scoring by picking up the ball and exchanging passes with Will Goodwin before firing high into the net for his second goals in as many games.
Burey was a 62nd-minute substitute for Goodwin just three nights later as the two sides met again, this time in the Papa John's Trophy, but Tyler missed from the spot during a penalty shootout as the Brunton Park outfit won after a 3-3 draw.
Hayden Muller, meanwhile, was an ununsed substitute as St Johnstone bowed out of the UEFA Europa Conference League with a 0-2 (1-3 on aggregate) home defeat to LASK last Thursday night, before the defender played 90 minutes as Callum Davidson's side drew 0-0 with St Mirren in the cinch Premiership on Sunday.
He will now take a break as the first international period of the 2021/22 campaign gets underway, but Burey, Moss and O'Brien will be joined by new loanees Isaac Olaofe, Alex Mitchell and Mahlon Romeo in action over the break.
- Tyler Burey - Tranmere Rovers v Hartlepool United - Saturday 4th September (3pm kick-off)
- Dan Moss - Yeovil Town v FC Halifax Town - Saturday 4th September (5.15pm kick-off)
- Sean O'Brien - Chesterfield v Bromley - Saturday 4th September (3pm kick-off)
- Isaac Olaofe - Colchester United v Sutton United - Saturday 4th September (3pm kick-off)
- Alex Mitchell - Newport County v Leyton Orient - Saturday 4th September (3pm kick-off)
- Mahlon Romeo - Portsmouth v AFC Wimbledon - Papa John's Trophy - Tuesday 7th September (7.45pm kick-off)