Junior Tiensia made his Dover Athletic debut on Saturday evening as Andy Hessenthaler's side drew 1-1 at Weymouth.
The left-back played 90 minutes as The Crabble outfit took the lead on BT Sport courtesy of Koby Arthur's fine effort, but former Lion Josh McQuoid equalised to ensure a share of the spoils.
Alex Mitchell, meanwhile, was part of a Leyton Orient side which continued their fine start to the campaign in Sky Bet League Two by defeating Bristol Rovers 3-1 at the Memorial Stadium.
"Alex Mitchell displayed his defensive qualities with some superb one-on-one defending to deny Harvey Saunders a shot on goal, after chasing the forward from the half-way line into the area," said The O's official website after they moved up to second in the League table.
There were more mixed fortunes for Dan Moss and Mahlon Romeo, however, as Yeovil Town and Portsmouth were defeated 2-0 and 2-1 by Chesterfield and Cambridge United respectively on Saturday.
Sean O'Brien and Isaac Olaofe were not involved as Bromley and Sutton United took on Barnet (2-0 victory) and Exeter City (2-0 defeat), whilst Hayden Muller was an unused substitute as St Johnstone were 1-0 winners at Aberdeen.
- Hayden Muller - Dundee v St Johnstone - Wednesday 22nd September - 7.45pm
- Alex Mitchell - Leyton Orient v Mansfield Town - Saturday 25th September - 3pm
- Dan Moss - Boreham Wood v Yeovil Town - Saturday 25th September - 3pm
- Junior Tiensia - Dover Athletic v Solihull Moors - Tuesday 21st September - 7.45pm
- Sean O'Brien - Bromley v Dover Athletic - Saturday 25th September - 3pm
- Mahlon Romeo - Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle - Tuesday 21st September - 7.45pm
- Isaac Olaofe - Sutton United v Carlisle United - Saturday 25th September - 3pm