Alex Mitchell made his Leyton Orient debut last weekend as The O's drew 2-2 with Newport County in Sky Bet League Two.
The defender played 90 minutes as former Lion Harry Smith gave Kenny Jackett's side the lead at Rodney Parade, only for Matthew Dolan to equalise on the stroke of half-time. Both sides shared two more goals in the second-half to register a point each in Wales.
Yeovil boss Darren Sarll, meanwhile, was full of praise for Dan Moss after The Glovers' 1-0 victory on BT Sport against FC Halifax Town on Saturday evening.
Joe Quigley's first-half penalty-kick was the difference between the two teams, with Sarll expressing his satisfaction with Moss post-match by telling their official website: "Dan Moss is the lowest maintenance footballer I’ve ever worked with, he glides in and glides out. I sat down with the senior players and Luke Wilkinson said, ‘every time I look over my shoulder, he’s in the right place.’"
Mahlon Romeo began his Portsmouth career by being involved in an eight-goal thriller at Plough Lane this past Tuesday, as AFC Wimbledon were 5-3 winners in the Papa John's Trophy.
Isaac Olaofe's start to his second spell at Sutton United will have to wait, however, after The U's Sky Bet League Two match against Colchester United was called off due to COVID-19 cases.
Tyler Burey has returned to Millwall from his loan spell at Hartlepool United after suffering an injury.
- Isaac Olaofe - Sutton United v Stevenage - Saturday 11th September (kick-off 3pm)
- Hayden Muller - St Johnstone v Rangers - Saturday 11th September (kick-off 3pm)
- Dan Moss - Stockport County v Yeovil Town - Saturday 11th September (kick-off 3pm)
- Sean O'Brien - Bromley v Boreham Wood - Saturday 11th September (kick-off 3pm)
- Alex Mitchell - Leyton Orient v Oldham Athletic - Saturday 11th September (kick-off 3pm)
- Mahlon Romeo - MK Dons v Portsmouth - Saturday 11th September (kick-off 3pm)