Jayden Davis played the full 90 minutes as King's Lynn Town were defeated 1-0 by Boreham Wood on Tuesday night.
The young attacker, who has joined the Vanarama National League outfit on a one-month loan, showed "exciting glimpses" according to Town's official website, and "will provide an alternative edge to the club’s attack for the duration of his loan spell."
Dan Moss, meanwhile, was part of the Yeovil Town team who got back to winning ways with a 2-0 defeat of Woking at Huish Park in midweek. The right-back's effort flew narrowly wide shortly before the half-time break, but goals from Tom Knowles and Charlie Wakefield ensured victory for The Glovers.
Isaac Olaofe was also involved in a win as Sutton United defeated 10-man Colchester United 3-1 in Sky Bet League Two. Olaofe failed to register on the scoresheet in Essex, but he did poke the ball towards goal, which was deliberately handled by Samson Tovide - he was given his marching orders, forcing The U's to play the final hour of the match a man down.
Junior Tiensia cracked the crossbar with an effort for Dover Athletic in their rearranged Emirates FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round replay at Yate Town, but the loanee could not prevent his side crashing out of the competition with a slender defeat. Yate will now meet Moss' Yeovil in the First Round Proper.
Furthermore, Hayden Muller was not involved in the St Johnstone squad as Callum Davidson's side drew 1-1 with Heart of Midlothian at McDiarmid Park.
All seven of Millwall's loanees will be in action this weekend - check millwallfc.co.uk next week to see how they fared.
- Jayden Davis - Weymouth v King's Lynn Town - Saturday 30th October - Kick-Off 3pm
- Dan Moss - Solihull Moors v Yeovil Town - Saturday 30th October - Kick-Off 3pm
- Isaac Olaofe - Sutton United v Walsall - Saturday 30th October - Kick-Off 3pm
- Junior Tiensia - Dover Athletic v Stockport County - Saturday 30th October - Kick-Off 3pm
- Hayden Muller - Dundee United v St Johnstone - Saturday 30th October - Kick-Off 3pm
Photo credit: Hull City