Your chance to get back to The Den is here!
Millwall Football Club is delighted to announce that our Stadium Tours are returning.
Get an exclusive look behind-the-scenes at The Lions' famous stadium, and even enjoy the company of two former Lions defenders - and Play-Off winners - in Tony Craig and Byron Webster on your way round.
The guided tour will start in the Executive Lounge, before stopping off at various different locations in the stadium, such as the Directors Box, the Press Area and Media Lounge. The tour is rounded off by taking the players’ walk from the dressing room, through the tunnel and out to the dugouts. The experience can’t end without making sure you grab a picture next to Gary Rowett’s seat.
- All supporters will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the stadium
- Wearing of a face covering will be mandatory for every supporter throughout the tour
- There will be hand sanitiser stations throughout the tour route
- Tour guides will wear Protective Visors at all times
- Tour guides will ensure social distancing is maintained
- Stadium Tours can only be booked online
- To ensure your safety we will only have a maximum of 20 supporters on each tour
Take a look at our Stadium Tours leaflet here.
- 3rd June - 11am
- 17th June - 11am
- 1st July - 11am
- 15th July - 11am
- 10th June with Tony Craig - 11am
- 8th July with Byron Webster - 3pm
Tours are priced at:
- £15 (non-season ticket holders) & £13 (season ticket holders) adults
- £10 non-season ticket holder concessions (62+, Armed Forces, 18-21)
- £8 season ticket holder concessions
- £8 (non-season ticket holders) & £6 (season ticket holders) under 18s
Legends Tours are priced at:
- £22 (non-season ticket holders) & £20 (season ticket holders) adults
- £15 non-season ticket holder concessions (62+, Armed Forces, 18-21)
- £13 season ticket holders concessions
- £10 (non-season ticket holders) & £8 (season ticket holders) under 18s