Our Virtual Match Sponsor for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship fixture against Middlesbrough is LUKE!
Ahead of the meeting with Neil Warnock's side, we spoke to Rasoul Didarzadeh, Head of Retail & Sport at LUKE...
- Who are you and what is your company? Rasoul Didarzadeh - Head of Retail & Sport for LUKE
- How long have you followed Millwall? As a brand we have always been closely entwined in the football world since our inception 20 years ago. We have been partners of the club since March 2020 following every game and roaring the team on.
- When was your first game? 22nd October 2019 against Cardiff City at The Den, which ended 2-2.
- If you could liken your company to a Millwall player (past or present), who would it be and why? We’d probably go for Teddy Sheringham. Looks great, plenty of flair, but still one of the boys at heart!
- How could Millwall supporters benefit from your services? We have a huge range of items and our new Spring/Summer '21 collection has just launched! Whether it’s trainingwear for the gym, formalwear for the office or smart/casual looks for every day. Millwall supporters can even use LIONS20 to get 20% off online.
Visit LUKE's website by clicking here.