Millwall Membership – reviewed and improved for 2021/22 – is now available for supporters to buy!
Members can enjoy a range of benefits with a cost-effective scheme for just £25.
By becoming a member, 10 loyalty points are now automatically added to your account…and it doesn’t stop there!
With your membership, you are entitled to discount of up to £3 on a match ticket when purchased in advance. Compared to matchday prices that is a saving of up to £6 in total on each ticket! And don’t worry, there’s no need for you to queue to collect your ticket or print at home, we load it straight onto your membership card so you can get straight into The Den.
The full range of benefits when you buy a membership are as follows:
- 10 loyalty points
- Up to £3 reduction on tickets purchased in advance of matchday
- No matchday queues when using your membership card
- Priority purchase period for away matches and high-demand games
- 300 TeamCard points worth £3
- 5 TeamCard points for every £1 spent in the Lions Store
- 5% discount on matchday hospitality
- 10% off non-matchday room hire for events
- Access to ‘Arry’s Bar on matchdays
- Invitation to an Open Training Session at The Den
- You become an associate member of Millwall Supporters Club
Membership runs on a seasonal basis and you can join any time during the campaign. The earlier you do so, however, the better as this ensures you can make the most of cost savings on match tickets and other exclusive perks.
You can buy:
- Online by clicking here
- By phone on 0844 826 2004*
Download and print an application form by clicking here. This can be posted to Ticket Office, Millwall Football Club, The Den, Zampa Road, London, SE16 3LN.
Memberships can be purchased online at any time via www.millwalltickets.com.
As a result of the club launching a new ticketing website in August 2020, all fans who haven’t already done so will need to reset their passwords on the new platform in order to gain access to their account. You will need to do this before you can purchase any season ticket, membership or match tickets for 2021/22.
If you need help with how to reset your password, you can find a step-by-step guide here.
*Calls to this number cost 7p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will be considerably more. Booking fees apply. The call centre is open between 9.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday.