Our Virtual Match Sponsor for Wednesday's Sky Bet Championship visit of AFC Bournemouth is Regal Elevators & Lift Consultants Ltd!
Ahead of the meeting with Jonathan Woodgate's side, millwallfc.co.uk spoke to Kevin Toomey...
- Who are you and what is your company? Kevin Toomey and my company is Regal Elevators & Lift Consultants Ltd.
- How long have you followed Millwall? To date, 44 years - too long!
- When was your first game? Millwall v Bradford City at The 'old' Den on 23rd February 1985. The Lions won 4-0 and we got promoted. Bradford were the League leaders at the time and we also beat Chelsea twice that season as well, I believe. They were great games and what a season it was. I loved The 'old' Den and really miss it.
- If you could liken your company to a Millwall player (past or present), who would it be and why? Terry Hurlock all day long. We are loyal, give 100% and always deliver under any pressure - however big the job - or lift - is.
- How could Millwall supporters benefit from your services? They will receive a honest, value-for-money service from top quality lift engineers. We pride ourselves on reliability and great communication to the customer.
Visit Regal Elevators and Lift Consultants Ltd's website by clicking here.
Want to be Millwall's next Virtual Match Sponsor? Click here for more details!