Our Virtual Match Sponsor for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship visit of Swansea City is Genius URL!
Ahead of the meeting with Steve Cooper's side, millwallfc.co.uk spoke to Andrew Pasterfield, CEO at Genius URL...
- Who are you and what is your company? Hello! I’m Andrew Pasterfield, CEO at geniusURL.com.
- How long have you followed Millwall? Next month will be my 25th anniversary of being a Millwall supporter. I have followed them since attending my first Millwall match in 1996.
- When was your first game? 6th May 1996 at Ipswich Town. It was the final match of the season. We needed three points to stay up, while Ipswich needed three points to get into the Play-Offs. A lot was at stake that day for both clubs. The game finished 0-0 and sadly Millwall went down. I’ll always remember our fans and the lively atmosphere they brought to Portman Road.
- If you could liken your company to a Millwall player (past or present), who would it be and why? Marc Bircham. Because he was fearless, scrappy and played with heart.
- How could Millwall supporters benefit from your services? geniusURL.com is a free service for anyone to use. We allow our users to make custom URLs. Instead of trying to remember a website, a long URL or managing your bookmarked links, you give each link (URL) a memorable name to help you remember and easily share.
For example, I use: geniusurl.com/andrew/MillwallNews. This URL makes it easy for myself to not have to go to a search engine first, dig through a list of web bookmarks or make many clicks to reach it. I simply remember the name 'MillwallNews' and I’m quickly taken there directly. Easy to remember. Easy to share.
Visit Genius URL's website by clicking here.
Want to be Millwall's next Virtual Match Sponsor? Click here for more details!