Our Virtual Match Sponsor for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship visit of Bristol City is Joyner Commercial Vehicles Ltd!
Ahead of the meeting with Nigel Pearson's side, Keith Joyner spoke to millwallfc.co.uk...
- Who are you and what is your company? We are Joyner Commercial Vehicles Ltd. We are a used commercial vehicle dealer, specialising in the sale of trucks and vans. The original company was formed over 60 years ago, by my father Sid Joyner, and it is now run by myself and my son, Jordan. Until four years ago, when we moved to Dartford, we were always based in South East London, firstly in Walwoth, then Bermondsey.
- How long have you followed Millwall? The whole family, from my father, myself, Jordan, my daughter Lucy and my grandsons Bertie, Freddie and Louis, are lifelong supporters and season ticket holders.
- When was your first game? My first game was around 1963, and Jordan's was our last ever game in the top flight in 1989 v Chelsea.
- If you could liken your company to a Millwall player (past or present), who would it be and why? I wouldn’t want to compare ourselves to anybody, to save causing offence!
- How could Millwall supporters benefit from your services? Those fellow fans who have known our three generations have been doing business with us on trucks and vans over the whole period.
Visit Joyner Commercial Vehicle Ltd's website by clicking here.