Your chance to return to The Den is here! Millwall Football Club is delighted to announce that our Stadium Tours are back.
With a Millwall icon in Jimmy Carter being your tour guide, you’ll get an exclusive look behind-the-scenes within the ground.
The guided tour will start in the Executive Lounge, before stopping off at various different locations in the stadium, such as the Directors Box, the Press Area and Media Lounge. The tour is rounded off by taking the players’ walk from the dressing room, through the tunnel and out to the dugouts. The experience can’t end without making sure you grab a picture next to Gary Rowett’s seat.
In line with COVID-19 rules and guidelines, changes have been put in place to ensure your safety while at The Den:
- All supporters will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the stadium
- Wearing of a face covering will be mandatory for every supporter throughout the tour
- There will be hand sanitiser stations throughout the tour route
- Tour guides will wear Protective Visors at all times
- Tour guides will ensure social distancing is maintained
- Stadium Tours can only be booked online
- To ensure your safety we will only have a maximum of 20 supporters on each tour
As a special reintroduction offer Tours are priced at £17 adults, £10 over 62s and £7 under 18s.