Millwall season tickets for 2020/21 are on sale now!
As we fast approach the end of 2019/20 campaign, we are pleased to be launching our season tickets for 2020/21 - and we want you to continue being part of #Element1885 at The Den.
Buy now during the saver period - which has been extended indefinitely as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak - to secure the best value-for-money on your season ticket.
How to buy
Season tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- Online at www.millwalltickets.com***
- Via the Call Centre on 0844 826 2004**
- In person at the Ticket Office, which is open 9.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- By downloading a form and posting it to the Ticket Office
Every need-to-know piece of information about season tickets for 2020/21, including age categories and pricing, is available on our application form. Click here to download yours.
Being a season ticket holder at The Den has a range of exclusive perks, including:
- 230 loyalty points
- Priority purchase periods for high demand Cup and Play-Off matches
- Discounted tickets for such fixtures
- The ability to purchase tickets for away matches
- Prize-winning opportunities as part of a monthly draw
- Invitation to an open training session at The Den
- 5 TeamCard points for every £1 spent in the Lions Store
- 5% off when purchasing matchday hospitality
- 20% off when hiring rooms for events on non-matchdays
Zampa’s Family Stand
Zampa's Family Stand is the perfect place for youngsters and their parents to watch Millwall play at The Den.
Junior fans can enjoy an array of things to do inside Zampa's Family Stand's concourse, including use of the games room, photos in the replica dugout, arts and crafts and much more.
Zampa’s Family Stand, located in Blocks 13 and 14 of the Dockers Stand (upper), is for junior supporters and their accompanying adults. A maximum of two adults can buy a ticket with an Under 6, Under 12 or Under 16 season ticket. Adults, seniors and 18-21s must be with a child on matchdays. Under 18 tickets need to be purchased alongside both an adult and an U6/U12/U16 ticket. U18s cannot be seated in the Family Stand alone or in a group which doesn't meet the above requirements.
If you are attending alone without a junior then you can relocate for free on midweek evening games and for £6 for weekend games (maximum five times per season).
Applications to buy season tickets in the Family Stand must be made by mail or in person at the Ticket Office.
Pay by finance
V12 Retail Finance will continue to offer supporters the chance to spread the cost of their season ticket over a four-month period with a £23.25 arrangement fee or a 10-month period (19.9% APR, subject to credit checks). The arrangement fee will be taken from the first payment.
To pay by finance, purchase your season ticket at millwalltickets.com, and select the Finance option at the payment stage. This will take you to the V12 website.
Armed Forces discount
Millwall Football Club is proud to once again offer reduced prices for Armed Forces personnel and Veterans, who can purchase a season ticket at the discounted concessionary price.
To secure a season ticket you must supply the Ticket Office with proof of identity as well as a copy of your valid Armed Forces ID or Veteran Card.
To ensure your age-related discount you must supply the Ticket Office with a proof of identity and date of birth (copy of driving licence, passport or birth certificate). Age is calculated on 1st August 2020. Your season ticket will be issued once relevant documents have been supplied to the Ticket Office.
Away season tickets
You can guarantee your seat for every game Millwall play on the road by becoming an away season ticket holder - all for the cost of just £20!
Having one ensures you will never miss out on away games where demand is high in both League and Cup competition.
To apply, and also if you wish to avoid receiving unwanted tickets or need to cancel*, contact the Ticket Office on 0844 826 2004** (option 1), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.
Click here to download an away season ticket application form. You must possess a 2020/21 season ticket to purchase an away season ticket.
New for 2020/21
- The club has introduced a new Under 6 age band in all areas of the stadium
- As per previous communications with supporters, the upcoming 2020/21 season sees the senior age bracket rise to over 62s as part of a staged increase over time
- Under 18 tickets in the Family Stand will now need to be purchased alongside both an adults and an U6/U12/U16 ticket. They cannot be purchased alone or in a group which doesn't meet those requirements
- The Cold Blow Lane Stand will no longer be sold on an unreserved seating basis
Have a query?
Get in touch with Shona Groves - Millwall's supporter liaison officer - with any questions relating to season tickets for 2020/21. Contact Shona by emailing email@example.com or on Twitter @MillwallSLO.
*Must be done no later than four weeks prior to the fixture. Supporters can cancel their tickets up to three times a season.
**Calls to this number cost 7p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will be considerably more. Booking fees apply. The call centre is open between 9.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
***Except those in Zampa’s Family Stand which must be done by mail or in person