Millwall Football Club is looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join our Ticket Office Team at The Den on a matchday basis to assist with ticket sales face-to-face.
Weekday and weekend hours are available, however will vary depending on requirement. The role involves being first point of contact for supporters both home and away, to purchase their match day tickets and assist with any enquires in a polite and professional manner.
Full training will be provided to ensure you are fully prepared for the first home game of the 2019/20 season. The chosen candidates will gain great experience in working within the football industry and a number of transferable skills that can help to further careers.
- Excellent communication and customer service.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Confidence in handling money.
- Good interpersonal skills – must be a consistent team performer.
- Trustworthy, reliable and highly focused.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must display a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Well presented at all times.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 20th May 2019.
Millwall Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community.