Millwall host Ipswich Town at The Den on Saturday 27th October (kick-off 3pm) - and the exciting Sky Bet Championship fixture is this year's annual Remembrance Day game.
One of the highlights of any season, there will be an array of pre-match activities to appropriately mark the occasion, and you can be a part of it by sponsoring the match!
Millwall's match sponsorship package offers a comprehensive and unforgettable experience before, during and after the game, and includes all of the following:
- Big screen advert and full-page programme advert
- Tannoy and social media announcement
- Company logo on menu and matchday programme cover
- Photograph with captains and match officials prior to kick-off*
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- A complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- A corporate gift for each guest
- Delicious three-course meal with wine**
- Executive padded seats for the match
- Half-time and full-time refreshments
- Opportunity to vote for the Man of the Match
- Watch the Man of the Match presentation
- Signed shirt presentation with the Man of the Match
The club's popular matchball sponsorship package is also available for the Remembrance Day game and includes:
For more information about the club's match and matchball sponsorship packages, for this game or any other, please contact the commerial department on 020 7740 0501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Maximum of four people for the photo
**Half a bottle per person