Millwall open their 2018/19 Sky Bet Championship campaign at home to Middlesbrough on Saturday 4th August (3pm) and matchday hospitality for the game - which will mark 25 years since The Lions moved to The Den - is now on sale!
You can watch the action unfold in added luxury with one of three different but all equally unmissable packages, with information for each available here:
VIP Matchday Experience
Celebrate a special occasion with family and friends or entertain business clients with our popular VIP Matchday Experience package, which includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Three-course meal with wine (half a bottle per person)
- Pay-bar facilities
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour (Saturdays only)
- Matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- Corporate gift for each guest
- Half-time and full-time refreshments
- Executive padded seats for the match
- Opportunity to vote for sponsors’ Man of the Match
- Watch Man of the Match presentation
Prices are £131 for adults and £76 for U18s (including VAT).
Located along the length of the Dockers Stand, each Box provides panoramic views of the pitch and there are a range of different hospitality options for your guests to enjoy*.
- Private, glass fronted hospitality box
- Private balcony with padded seating
- Executive entrance
- Greeting from a Lions legend
- Programmes and teamsheets for all guests
- A corporate gift for each guest
- Private en-suite facilities
- Sky TV and Millwall matchday coverage
- Half-time hot refreshments
- Car park facilities (subject to availability)
Prices start from £880 (including VAT).
*Food and drinks packages are available at an extra cost
Kitchener’s Restaurant is an exclusive area open to all home supporters who wish to enjoy a delicious meal prior to kick-off at The Den.
You can choose from an à la carte menu while taking in great views of the pitch while the players warm-up.
Arrival is from 12.30pm and please note that you must have a match ticket to dine in Kitchener’s but the price of your meal does not include this.
Please book in advance of matchday to avoid missing out.
For more information about any of the above, additional enquiries and for booking, please contact the commercial department on 020 7740 0501 or by email to email@example.com.