Millwall continue their 2018/19 Sky Bet Championship campaign at home to Derby County on Saturday 18th August (3pm) with our exclusive matchday hospitality offers now on sale!
You can keep up with all the action from our match against Frank Lampard's side as part of a luxurious experience at The Den, with one of three exciting packages - and information is available here:
VIP Matchday Experience
Enjoy a special event or occasion with family and friends or entertain business clients with our attractive VIP Matchday Experience package, which includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Three-course meal with wine (half a bottle per person)
- Pay-bar facilities
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour (Saturdays only)
- Matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- Corporate gift for each guest
- Half-time and full-time refreshments
- Executive padded seats for the match
- Opportunity to vote for sponsors’ Man of the Match
- Watch Man of the Match presentation
Prices are £131 for adults and £76 for U18s (including VAT).
Our marvellous Hospitality Boxes situated along the length of the Dockers Stand provide superb views of the pitch, with a variety of hospitality options to entertain your guests*:
- Private, glass fronted hospitality box
- Private balcony with padded seating
- Executive entrance
- Greeting from a Lions legend
- Programmes and teamsheets for all guests
- A corporate gift for each guest
- Private en-suite facilities
- Sky TV and Millwall matchday coverage
- Half-time hot refreshments
- Car park facilities (subject to availability)
Prices start from £880 (including VAT).
*Food and drinks packages are available at an extra cost
Kitchener's Restaurant is open to all home supporters who wish to enjoy a delightful pre-match meal at The Den.
You can choose from an à la carte menu, taking in great views of the pitch as the players prepare for the match.
Arrival is from 12.30pm - please note that you must have a match ticket to dine in Kitchener’s but this is not included in the price of your meal.
Please book in advance of matchday to avoid missing out.
For more information about any of the above, additional enquiries and for booking, please contact the commercial department on 020 7740 0501 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.