Millwall take on Burton Albion in the Sky Bet Championship on Saturday 4th November (kick-off 3pm) - and you can watch The Lions in style!
The club offers a wide range of options for supporters to enjoy on matchdays at The Den.
Hospitality Boxes – Millwall's premium hospitality offering, our boxes allow you to entertain up to 10 guests in privacy and comfort along the Dockers Stand. With a range of different catering options to suit your party, you can sit back and enjoy the game whilst your meal or buffet is served by your personal waiting service.
A Hospitality Box includes:
- Private, glass fronted Executive Box in the Dockers Stand
- Direct access to private balcony with padded seating
- Executive entrance
- Lions legend greeting
- 10 match tickets, programmes and teamsheets
- A corporate gift for each guest
- Opportunity for a pre-match or half-time meal at an additional cost
- Sky TV and Millwall matchday coverage
- Private en-suite facilities
- Half-time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Payable parking (subject to availability)
VIP Matchday Experience – Join us with family, friends or business clients to enjoy our popular VIP Matchday Experience in the Billy Neil Sponsors' Lounge. The lounge provides a personal and relaxed atmosphere in the build-up to the game with a team of Lions legends and dedicated waiting service on hand to ensure your every need and expectation is met.
A VIP Matchday Experience includes:
- Use of the exclusive Billy Neil Sponsors' Lounge
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour (Saturdays only)
- Matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- Souvenir gift for each guest
- Three-course meal with wine (half a bottle per person)
- Hear from a special guest speaker (subject to availability)
- Executive padded seats for the match
- Half-time and full-time refreshments
- Pay-bar facilities available
- Opportunity to vote for sponsors Man of the Match
- Watch Man of the Match presentation
Executive Seats – Watch the match from the added comfort of our Executive Seating area, which includes access to the Executive Lounge, a complimentary programme and teamsheet, half-time refreshments and use of our pay-bar facilities.
For more information on all of our hospitality packages, and for bookings, please contact our commercial department on 020 7740 0501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.