All you need to know ahead of the Play-Off Final
Heading to Wembley on Saturday? Here's all the ticket, travel and pre-match information you need to know ahead of Millwall's Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final against Bradford.
Hospitality Doors Open 12pm
Stadium Doors Open 1pm
Team Warm-Ups 2:10pm-2:40pm
Millwall supporters will be based in the East end of the stadium, with access via the following turnstiles:
Level 1 - B/C/F/G
Level 2 - Club Wembley East
Level 3 - D/E/A
Turnstiles will be open for entry from 1pm.
Please note there will be no on the day sales
Safety and Security:
Please note there will be enhanced security searches in place for this match and all supporters need to be aware of:
- Do not bring large bags. All bags will be searched regardless of size.
- Musical instruments can be permitted entry to the stadium as long as they are approved by the EFL. You can find the permission form at www.efl.com.
- Visitors are advised not to bring food and drinks to the stadium.
- No alcohol will be permitted entry if brought to the stadium.
- No alcohol purchased inside the stadium will be permitted inside the stadium bowl.
- Persistent standing is not permitted within the stadium bowl during the match.
There will be two external fan zones for both sets of supporters open from 10am until 2pm.
Millwall Fan Zone - Arena Square (next to SSE Arena)
Millwall Allocated Pubs:
The Torch / Crock of Gold / Watkins Folly / Blue Check Cafe' / The Parish / First Class Sports Bar/ The Wembley Tavern / Copper Jug / Flyers Last Stand
Flags and Banners:
Lions fans may bring a flag/banner into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium if:
- The flag/banner is smaller than 250cm in size
- It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message
**Please note that flag poles made of metal are not permitted inside the stadium.
Should spectators leave the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
Young Person Wristband:
As a safeguarding service, Wembley Stadium provides 'Young Visitor Wristbands' to assist in the event of a lost child. To collect a wristband please visit an information point outside the stadium.
There will be an accessible shuttle operating between Wembley Park Tube Station and Wembley Stadium that can be used by any high needs guests.
Wheelchair users, families with young children or anyone with difficulty walking long distances are encouraged to use this service before and after the match.
Please click here
for our comprehensive guide on getting to and from the stadium by car or public transport.
Tweets by @MillwallFC