Millwall Football Club is looking to recruit a committed, knowledgeable, self-motivated HPC registered Physiotherapist to join in the position of Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine within the club's Academy set up.
The role of the Head Academy Sports Science and Medicine is fundamental to the long term vision of Millwall Football Club; leading medical services to all ages in the Academy and ensuring that the department attains all criteria for the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for assessing, treating and rehabilitating full-time Scholars (16-18 years old). You will also work with day-release players and players from the U9-U15 age groups.
The role will also include interaction with the U23 Development squad, including pitchside work on matchdays and treatment when appropriate.
The applicant must be prepared to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Essential skill requirements:
- Chartered Physiotherapist - HPC registered
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate experience
- Experience of working with young elite athletes, preferably in professional football
- Current and valid First Aid Certificate - AREA desirable *A Sports Science/S&C background is desirable
- Full, clean driving licence
- A sound understanding of the EPPP
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com - please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Due to quantity of applicants expected, only those short-listed will be notified.
Closing date: Friday 30th June at 12noon.