Millwall Football Club are looking to recruit a committed, knowledgeable and self-motivated kit person.
The role of the Head of Academy Kit is fundamental to the long-term vision of Millwall; leading kit services to all ages in the Academy and ensuring that the department attains all criteria for the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
The post holder will be in charge of the club's kit requirements and this will include both matchday and training.
This will also mean being in charge of preparing the matchday kits for all age groups within the Academy department. This involves making sure that all the kit is washed, dried and folded, ready to go out for matches. The role will be 25-30 hours per week.
- To be responsible for all match and training kit issued to all players aged U9-U18
- To ensure all kit is accounted for and taken to the club's laundry to be made ready for use when required again
- To pack/prepare all match kits in a timely manner for all U9-U18 fixtures
- To ensure appropriate discipline is maintained in the designated areas of the club
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Flexible working schedule
- Ability to liaise empathetically and effectively with young players, parents and staff
- A professional 'can do' attitude with strong organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Due to quantity of applicants expected, only those short-listed will be notified.
Closing date: Friday 7th July at 12noon.