Millwall Football Club is seeking a Lead Academy Performance Analyst.
A full-time role, the successful candidate will work mainly with the club's Under 18s, plus overseeing the analysis of all Academy teams based at our training facility in southeast London.
This position would be most suitable for those with some PT analysis experience, looking to progress on to the next step.
Successful candidates would be required to work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, plus the occasional evening.
Typical duties would include:
- To lead and develop the Academy's Performance Analysis department in line with the club's philosophy and the EPPP.
- Filming all home and away Under 18s matches, as well as some training
- Coding footage and analysing games to create team and individual stats reports
- Producing relevant videos in relation to a coaching theme and presenting information back to coaches/players
- Managing both video and statistical databases throughout the season to track progress
- Organise a team of analysts in order to provide consistent analysis through the age groups
- All other adhoc filming and analysis duties
Candidates should be:
- Experienced in providing analysis to a sports team
- Hard-working, organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Competent using computers (preferable Mac operating systems), Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Able to understand the importance of confidentiality and professionalism
- An enhanced DBS check will need to be completed prior to starting the position
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to quantity of applicants expected, only those short-listed will be notified.
Closing date: Friday 21st July at 12noon.