Millwall Football Club are looking to recruit a committed, knowledgeable and self-motivated Academy Head of Education and Welfare.
The role of the Head of Education and Welfare is fundamental to the long-term vision of Millwall; leading Education and Welfare services to all ages in the Academy and ensuring that the department attains all criteria for the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
The role is full-time and carries a salary commensurate with ability and experience.
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified teacher status and have secondary or FE/HE experience
- NVQ Assessors qualification
- Experienced in delivering BTEC Level 3 sport
In particular, the successful candidate will:
- Manage parent and schools liaison with the Academy
- Organise and oversee the ASE Programme managing relationships with a range of partners and providers
- Manage the relationships with a range of partners/providers
- Contribute (with regards to students' non-football development) to the production of the Academy's written reports on students
- Maintain appropriate education support for all Academy players
- Manage and facilitate the School Day Release Programme
- Organise scholar accommodation
- Liaise with all families of Academy Players
- Monitor the welfare of Academy Players
- Participate in all CPD provided by Millwall Football Club, The FA and The Football League
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Due to quantity of applicants expected, only those short-listed will be notified.
Closing date: Monday 17th July at 12noon.