Opening for Ticket Office Assistant/Disabled Liaison OfficerMillwall Football Club have a vacancy for a Ticket Office Assistant/Disabled Liaison Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Ticketing, the role is responsible for maximising revenue from the sale of tickets, season tickets, memberships and stadium tours and ensuring the highest standards of customer care are maintained.
Expected to work cohesively with all departments, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Process ticketing and related sales/enquiries face-to-face, via telephone, post or internet
- Dealing with general enquiries from the public in an informative and courteous manner
- Act as the Club's contact for disability queries
- The operation of the See Ticketing system including inputting and updating the database
- Following correct cashing up procedures and reconciling
- Assist with in-house Call Centre
- Liaising with other departments with regards to ticket allocations and sales
- To carry out any other tasks which may be reasonably required by the Head of Ticketing
Essential skills required for the role are:
- Computer literate and general office skills
- Ability to develop a growing knowledge of the See Ticketing system (training will be available)
- Good customer skills service
- Money handling experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and colleagues
There are also a number of personal skills needed, such as:
- Being trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A clear, polite and professional manner
Hours are 9:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, with an expectation to work as required to fulfill the needs of the business, such as home matchdays, on both weeknights and weekends.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as reasonably requested.
Millwall Football Club values diversity within our business. We have a philosophy of equal opportunity for all.
Should you be interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 25th January.