Join the club!
The hospitality sales executive will be responsible for achieving and exceeding all sales revenue targets through effective sales and marketing initiatives required to optimise revenues and maximise profits through the sales of executive boxes, VIP match day hospitality, non-match day conference facilities and mascot packages.
- Increase attendances through the sales of executive boxes and VIP match day hospitality
- Increase revenue through the sales of mascot packages and pitch side packages
- Increase revenue through the sales of non-match day conference facilities
- Explore new sales through travel agencies to access the tourist market
- Establish and maintain relationship with existing and new clients
- The operation of the See Ticketing system
- To carry out any other tasks which may be reasonably required by Head Of Commercial
- Strong background in B2C and B2B
- Target Driven
- Proactive Sales background
- History of winning business from competitors
- Computer literate and general office skills
- Ability to develop a growing knowledge of the See Ticketing system (training will be available)
- Passionate and well organised, with a strong customer relations experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and colleagues
- Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A clear, polite and professional manner
Hours of Work:
- You will be required to work between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and you will be expected to work as reasonably required to fulfil the needs of the business
- This post holder will be required to work on home match days, on both week nights and weekends.
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Millwall Football Club values diversity within our business, we have a philosophy of equal opportunity for all.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 19th January 2018