Superb range of hospitality packages available for Good Friday fixture
Fans can enjoy premium hospitality in SE16 as The Lions look to keep the pressure on Sky Bet League One's top six with a victory over Northampton Town at The Den on Good Friday (Friday 14th April, kick-off 3pm)
Take a look through the superb matchday hospitality packages available for the whole family to enjoy...
A VIP Matchday Experience package
With a VIP Matchday Experience at The Den, as well as 90 minutes of football, you will enjoy a welcome drinks reception, three-course meal, pre-match entertainment and some of the best seats in the house to watch the match.
You will dine in the Billy Neil Sponsors' Lounge, which welcomes a hosts of former greats, before taking to your padded Executive Seat to cheer on The Lions. Post-match, the VIP experience continues with more refreshments, cakes and a chance to vote for your Man of the Match and watch the presentation unfold.
Your hospitality package will include:
• Use of the exclusive Billy Neil Sponsors’ Lounge hosted by Lions Legend Brian Horne
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Matchday programme and team sheet for each guest
• Souvenir gift for each guest
• Three-course meal with wine (Half a bottle of wine per person)
• Lions Legend Dave Cusack as a guest speaker
• Executive padded seats for the match
• Half-time refreshments
• Full-time refreshments
• Pay-bar facilities available
• Opportunity to vote for sponsors Man of the Match
• Watch 'Man of the Match' presentation
A VIP Matchday Experience is sure to set up up for the match and is priced at £89+VAT for adults and £55+VAT for juniors.
If you are celebrating a special occasion, why not upgrade to our Celebration Package? For a small upgrade price per person you'll enjoy all the benefits of a VIP Matchday Experience plus a personalised cake, a bottle of champagne, a signed football presented by the Man of the Match as well as having your table will be decorated to suit the occasion.
Hospitality Boxes at The Den offer a completely private matchday experience for you or your company to entertain clients or guests. Each box has been designed to an exceptional standard with a balcony and padded seats offering a superb view of the action on the pitch.
Your Hospitality Box package includes:
• Lions legend greeting
• 10 match tickets, programmes and teamsheets
• A corporate gift for each guest
• Opportunity for a pre-match or half-time meal at an additional cost
• Sky TV and Millwall matchday coverage
• Private en-suite facilities
• Padded seats on the balcony
• A mini-bar
• Half-time tea, coffee and biscuits
• Car park facilities (subject to availability)
A Hospitality Box for the Northampton Town match is priced from £575 + VAT and accommodates up to 10 people.
Kitchener’s Restaurant is open to all home supporters who wish to dine prior to the game with a three-course meal on offer from £19.50 per person. We advise that you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you wish to book a hospitality package, please contact the Commercial team on 0207 740 0501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our official Commercial Twitter account @MFC_commercial.