Part-time coaching roleAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time, highly-motivated and enthusiastic coach to join Millwall's Academy.
The role will include the organisation and management of individual and team development in the Youth Development Phase U12. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the coaching philosophy, visions and values of the Academy and the club as a whole. The candidate will need to have knowledge of the PMA system and be comfortable working within the EPPP guidelines.
- Must hold UEFA B licence
- Must be working towards UEFA A licence
- Must hold FA Youth Modules 1, 2 and 3
- Must be working towards the FA Advanced Youth Award Module 4 (12-16s)
- FA Emergency Aid or ideally BFAS
- Safeguarding Children Certificate
- Enhanced CRB/DBS certificate
- Full driving licence (and have use of a vehicle)
Those who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered. Applicants will only receive acknowledgement if they have been successful in reaching the interview stage.
Please note the application closing date for this role is 3pm on Friday 23rd September 2016. All applicants should email their CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone calls cannot be taken.
Tweets by @MillwallFC