Enjoy one of our excellent packages as The Lions host The Dons
Millwall face AFC Wimbledon under the floodlights at The Den on Tuesday 22nd November (7.45pm) in what will be a crucial derby with both teams just two points outside of the Play-Off spots.
There are a variety of hospitality options available for all occasions and at Millwall, we pride ourselves on offering the best value-for-money experience.
Take a look at just some of the matchday experiences we offer:
VIP Matchday Experience package
With a VIP Matchday Experience at The Den you don't just get 90 minutes of football, you will enjoy a full day out – including a welcome drinks reception, three course meal, pre-match entertainment and some of the best seats in the house to watch the game.
You will dine in the Billy Neil Sponsors' Lounge which welcomes a host of former greats before taking to your padded Executive Seat to cheer on The Lions.
Post-match, the VIP experience continues with more refreshments, cakes and a chance to vote for your Man of the Match and watch the presentation unfold.
Your hospitality package will include:
• Use of the exclusive Billy Neil Sponsors' Lounge hosted by Lions Legend Brian Horne
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Matchday programme and team sheet for each guest
• Souvenir gift for each guest
• Three-course meal with wine (Half a bottle of wine per person)
• Executive padded seats for the match
• Half-time refreshments
• Full-time refreshments
• Pay-bar facilities available
• Opportunity to vote for sponsors Man of the Match
• Watch 'Man of the Match' presentation
A VIP Matchday Experience is priced at £99+vat for Adults and £55+vat for Juniors.
If you are celebrating a specific occasion, why not make your matchday a little bit more special with a Celebration Package. For only £20+vat extra per person, you will enjoy all of the benefits of a VIP Matchday Experience plus, a personalised Millwall cake, a bottle of champagne, a signed football presented by the Man of the Match and your table will be decorated to suit the celebration.
Hospitality Box package
A Hospitality Box is a more private and personal matchday experience and ideal for entertaining clients or enjoying the evening with friends and family.
We have a wide range of food packages available at an additional cost, ranging from buffets to bar snacks, plus your own dedicated waitress to tend to your every need.
As kick-off approaches, simply sit back and watch all the drama and action unfold from your padded seat on the balcony.
Your Hospitality Box packages includes:
• 10 match tickets, programmes and team sheets
• Lions Legend greeting
• A corporate gift for each guest
• Opportunity for a pre-match or half-time meal at an additional cost
• Sky TV and Millwall matchday coverage
• Private en-suite facilities
• Padded seats on the balcony
• Half-time tea, coffee and biscuits
• Car park facilities (subject to availability)
For Hospitality Box enquiries please call 020 7740 0501 or email Henry Sims firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchener's Restaurant is open to all home supporters who wish to dine prior to the game, with an offering of a buffet for evening matches.
We advise that you book ahead to avoid disappointment.
To book one of these superb matchday hospitality packages or for more information, please contact the Commercial team on 020 7740 0501 or email email@example.com
Tweets by @MillwallFC