Highly motivated and enthusiastic U18s coach required
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, highly-motivated and enthusiastic coach to join Millwall FC Academy. The role will include the organisation and management of individual and team development in the Professional Development Phase (U18s). The successful candidate will, with the Head of Academy Coaching and PDP Coach, be responsible for implementing the Coaching Philosophy, visions & values of the Academy and the Club as a whole.
• Must hold UEFA A licence
• Must hold FA Youth Modules 1,2 and 3
• Must be working towards the FA Advanced Youth Award Module 4, 17–21s
• FA Emergency Aid or ideally BFAS
• Safeguarding Children Certificate
• Hold an enhanced CRB/DBS certificate
• Must hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle
If you do not meet any of the above criteria, you will not be considered. Applicants will only receive acknowledgement if they have been successful in reaching the Interview Stage.
Please note the application closing date for this role is 3pm on Friday 29th April 2016.
All applicants to email their CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org - telephone calls cannot be taken.
Tweets by @MillwallFC