Club looking to broaden junior scouting network
Millwall FC Academy is now looking to recruit a number of competent and experienced scouts at junior level to observe and report on junior and school football matches throughout the Essex and Surrey Regions.
• Football competency and experience at junior level
• Be available Saturday, Sunday and for summertime tournaments as required
• Be willing to undertake training and development courses as required
• Knowledge of local league or grassroots football or involvement in Soccer Schools
• Involvement in School, District or County football
• Experience or a background in Academy or Centre of Excellence scouting
• Knowledge of Youth football
• Hold a full UK driving licence
• Be prepared to undertake an Enhanced CRB check/DBS
Scouts will be required to help with the recruitment of elite players aged nine to 16-years-old for the Club's extremely successful Youth Development Programme.
The successful applicants will be working with children so will be required to go through a screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
If you are based in any of these areas or feel you have the skills or experience to get involved with the Academy in this area of football; please send your CV and covering letter to Barry Dunn, Head of Academy Recruitment on email@example.com
Please note we will not be taking telephone calls.
The cut-off date for applicants will be 12noon on Monday 15th June 2015.
Successful applicants will be contacted directly by Mr Dunn to come in for a brief meeting.Tweets by @MillwallFC