Employment opportunity within the club's Academy set-upAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, highly-motivated and enthusiastic coach to join Millwall Football Club's Academy.
The role will include the organisation and management of individual and team development in the Youth Development Phase. The successful candidate will, with the Head of Academy Coaching, be responsible for implementing the coaching philosophy, visions and values of the Academy and the club as a whole.
- Must hold UEFA B licence
- Must hold FA Youth Modules 1, 2 and 3
- Must hold or be working towards the FA Advanced Youth Award Module 4, 12s - 16s
- FA Emergency Aid or ideally BFAS
- Safeguarding Children Certificate
- Enhanced CRB/DBS certificate
- Must hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle
If you do not meet any of the above criteria you will not be considered. Applicants will only receive acknowledgement if they have been successful in reaching the interview stage.
Please note the application closing date for this role is 1pm on Thursday 12th June 2015.
All applicants should email their CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone calls cannot be taken.
Interviews to be held commencing Monday 15th June.