Full-time, highly-motivated and enthusiastic coach required
The successful candidate will, with the Head of Academy Coaching, be responsible for implementing the Coaching Philosophy, visions & values of the Academy and the Club as a whole.
The role will include the organisation and management of individual and team development in the Youth Development Phase.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, highly-motivated and enthusiastic coach to join Millwall FC Academy.
• Must hold UEFA B licence
• Must hold FA Youth Modules 1,2 & 3
• Must hold or be working towards the FA Advanced Youth Award Module 4, 12's – 16's
• FA Emergency Aid or ideally BFAS
• Safeguarding Children Certificate
• Hold an enhanced CRB/DBS certificate
• Must hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle
If you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will not be considered.
Applicants will only receive acknowledgement if they have been successful in reaching the Interview Stage.
Please note the application closing date for this role is 5pm on Monday 6th July 2015.
tAll applicants to email their CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org -
elephone calls cannot be taken.