Great opportunity to join our growing sports science and medicine department
Millwall Football Club is seeking an enthusiastic Chartered Physiotherapist to join our growing and successful Sports Science and Medicine department in the role of Under 18s Physiotherapist.
- Chartered Physiotherapist (MCSP)
- Member HCPC
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Trauma management certificate - AREA
- FA Safeguarding Certification
- Experience of working in the academy football environment
- Understanding of the EPPP requirements
- Experience of working in professional sport
This job will require some evening work as well as weekends.
The closing date for applications is midday on Thursday 6th August.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Nick Irwin, Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.