New job opportunity is available at MillwallAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, highly motivated and enthusiastic coach to join Millwall Football Club's Academy.
The role will include organisation and management of individual and team development in the Youth Development Phase.
The successful candidate will, with the Head of Academy Coaching, be responsible for implementing the coaching philosophy, visions and values of the Academy and the club as a whole.
- Must hold UEFA B licence
- Must hold FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3 (assessed)
- Must hold, or be working towards, the FA Advanced Award Module 4, 12s-16s
- FA Emergency Aid or, ideally, BFAS
- Safeguarding Children Certificate
- Must hold an enhanced CRB/DBS certificate
- Must hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle
If you do not meet any of the above criteria then your application will not be considered.
Applicants will only receive acknowledgement if they have been successful in reaching the interview stage.
Please note that the closing date for applications for this role is 5pm on Friday 21st August.
All applicants must email their CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone calls cannot be taken.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 24th August.
Tweets by @MillwallFC