New recruits wanted for 2014/15 season
Millwall Lionesses Girls Centre of Excellence are looking to recruit new coaches for the 2014/15 season.
The Lionesses are looking for enthusiastic and reliable coaches to fill a variety of coaching positions within their Girls Centre of Excellence Programme.
Reporting to the Girls Centre of excellence Technical Director you will play a key role in the design and implementation of practical sessions within a coaching syllabus for our Elite Talent Pathway players (U9-17s age groups) whilst supporting the development of our coaching processes and practical syllabus.
Your role will also include:
* Completing 12 week reviews for each individual player
* Completing weekly session plans to build a portfolio of session’s specific to our Millwall Philosophy
* Scouting opportunities to bring in the best talent within the London South East area.
Essential skill requirements include:
* UEFA B Licence
* Advanced Youth Module Award (Minimum Youth Module 2)
* Member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
* Relevant experience working with young female athletes or elite level coaches
* Proficient skills in planning and implementing practical sessions with group and individual needs in mind
** Preference will be given to candidates who have completed the UEFA B Licence and have the other essential skills, however in exceptional circumstances, a strong candidate holding the Level 2 and working towards completion of the UEFA B Licence in 2014/15 season with a range of relevant experiences and specialist skills will be considered.
In addition the following would also be desirable:
* FA Youth Award module 3
* Playing or coaching experience at an elite level
* Holds a full UK drivers licence
* Experience of working with an elite Girls and Women's Talent Pathway programme
Due to the requirements of the role, successful candidates will undergo a screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Check.
The above mentioned job roles will begin for the following 2014/15 season.
The closing date for applications to be received is 5pm on Friday 27th June 2014.
For more information please email email@example.com (please do not send CV's or applications to this email address).
CV's and Applications to include two references, plus a relevant sports and coaching history should be sent to girlsCofE@millwallcommunity.co.uk
Interviews will be a practical based session of the Technical Directors to take place during the pre-season programme during the month of August at Falconwood Harris Academy, Eltham, The Green, DA16 2PE. Dates and times TBC.