Over 80 people attend networking breakfastOver 80 people from local companies were at The Den on Tuesday morning for the first ever Millwall Business networking event.
Those in attendance enjoyed a continental breakfast before hearing from two guests speakers - Commercial Director Alan Williams and Lions legend Les Briley - and were then led on a tour of the stadium.
Such was the success of Tuesday's breakfast meeting, the club have already confirmed details of the next networking event which will be held here at The Den on Tuesday 11th March between 7.30-9.30am. Millwall Chief Executive Andy Ambler will be speaking to guests on the day, as will a representative from Prostate Cancer UK, the club's principal partner for this 2013/14 season.
If you are a Millwall Business member, entry to next month's event is just £10. Non-members can buy tickets for £15.
Becoming a Millwall Business member entitles you to a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Invites to regular networking events with reduced entry prices
- Discounts from Millwall Football Club
- Your company logo displayed on the club's commercial website
- Two complimentary hospitality places at a home game, subject to availability
- One free room hire for corporate or non-corporate use
Millwall Business membership costs just £25 per person, per company.
Visit www.millwallcommercial.co.uk for more information on all of the club's hospitality and commercial opportunities.