Dates for your diary
Millwall Lionesses Girls Centre of Excellence are delighted to announce their trial dates for the 2014/15 season.
Millwall is one of only 31 Girls Centres of Excellence in the country and represent the elite level of the girls' talent pathway within south London, playing in the London South East region against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Brighton & Hove Albion and Norwich City.
The Trials are for young, talented and enthusiastic girls with superb athletic potential to join one of the U9 (training only), U11, U13, U15 or U17s squads. Girls will train twice a week with a match on a Saturday morning.
Trial dates are:
- U9s - Sunday 8th June from 11am - 1pm @ The Lions Centre, Zampa Road
- U11s - Sunday 8th June from 11am - 1pm @ The Lions Centre, Zampa Road
- U-13s - Sunday 8th June from 1 - 3pm @ The Lions Centre, Zampa Road
- U15s - Sunday 15th June from 10am - 12noon @ Club Well Hall SE9 6TE
- U17s - Sunday 15th June from 1 - 3pm @ Club Well Hall SE9 6TE
Please note that the second round of trials will be invite only on Saturday 22nd June (U15s and U17s) and Saturday 29th June (U13s).
For further information on the trials, please contact Daniel Mlinar at girlsCofE@millwallcommunity.co.uk