Your matchday programme is bigger and better than everSaturday's Championship opener against Yeovil Town marks 20 years at The Den and the first matchday programme of the season features an in-depth interview with cover star John Kerr, scorer of the first ever goal here.
Your matchday programme has undergone a dramatic revamp over the summer and, under its new name 'The Lion', has increased in size from 68 pages to 84 with plenty of new features to read through.
We're also delighted to announce that this season there will be a free Junior Lions A3 pullout with a poster on one side and puzzles and games for the little ones on the other.
As ever we're looking for your involvement and one new feature, 'Ask Us', is your chance to send in questions to the club's Twitter account @MillwallFC for the appropriate member of staff here at The Den to answer. You may have a ticket query, something you would like to know about catering or even something about the programme itself; whatever it is simply tweet us with your question using #AskUs. If yours is chosen it will be printed with the response in a subsequent matchday programme. We're looking for an entry for Saturday's edition so don't delay!
The Lion is just £3 and here's some of the new features to look forward to this season:
- 'The Visitors' - An eight-page section dedicated to the opponents on the day
- 'Away Days' - A look ahead to the next game on the road with tickets, travel and stadium information
- '20 Years At The Den' - A seven-page section celebrating two decades at The Den with 'Memorable Matches', 'The Skipper', 'Diary of The Den' and 'Lionhearts'
- 'His Games' - Millwall's players look back at the five favourite games of their careers
- 'My Team' - Millwall's first team select their Best Xl of players they've played with or against
...plus much, much more. Don't forget to pick up the first edition of The Lion this season on Saturday for just £3!