Your new matchday programme available around the groundThe Lion, Millwall's matchday programme for 2013/14, has undergone a dramatic revamp over the summer, increasing in size from 68 pages last season to a huge 84 this time around - all at the same cost of just £3.
There's a whole host of new features to look forward to, as well as an A3 Juniors Lions pullout for the little ones with puzzles, games and a poster to stick on the bedroom wall when they get home!
Saturday's edition for the Sky Bet Championship opener against Yeovil Town includes an in-depth interview with John Kerr, scorer of the first ever goal at The 'new' Den, as the club celebrates the 20th anniversary at our current home.
The Lion will also include a seven-page history section dedicated to that landmark throughout the season, featuring 'Memorable Matches', 'The Skipper', 'Diary of The Den' and 'Lionhearts'.
There's plenty more, and here's just some of the features and articles you have to look forward to in Saturday's edition of The Lion, all for just £3:
- 'From the Boardroom' - Commercial Director Alan Williams runs the rule over the various behind-the-scenes changes at the club over the summer
- 'The Visitors' - All the need-to-know information on Yeovil Town spread across eight pages
- 'Away Days' - Stadium info, ticket news, travel routes and parking details ahead of our trip to Portman Road next week
- 'The Ex-Players Association' - Lions legend Billy Neil gives us the latest from the club's new former players group
- 'On His Day' - Alan Dunne is first up as we take a look back at various events which took place on players' birthdays
- 'My 5 Moments' - David Forde selects the five favourite games of his career
- 'My Team' - Martyn Woolford picks the best Xl players he's played with or against
- '#AskUs' - Your questions submitted to our Twitter account @MillwallFC are answered