Millwall Tickets website user guide
We would like to inform supporters that Family Stand tickets cannot be purchased online. To buy Family Stand tickets, please call 0844 826 2004(Calls to this number will cost 5p per minute from your BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will be considerably more. Booking fees apply).
Logging in and registering
1. Go to www.millwalltickets.com
2. Click on the Login/Register button in the top right hand corner.
3. If you are already registered log in using either your email and password, or your client reference number and postcode.
4. Forgotten your password? Enter your email address and your password will be emailed to you.
5. Haven't already registered? Enter your last name and email address then click the register button.
6. Complete the online registration form by filling in the required fields.
Receiving information from Millwall
It is important that we have your correct details so we can contact you with fixture changes, club news and other information.
If you are already registered with us but don't receive information via email then you can log in and go to 'My Account'.
1. Select 'Your Details' and make sure your email address is correct.
2. Select 'Media Preferences' and make sure to tick the box 'Allow communication from Millwall FC?'
1. Go to the 'Match Tickets' page and select the game you would like to purchase tickets for.
2. Click on choose seats and select your preferred seat or seats then click 'Add to basket'.
3. From the basket click the 'Checkout Now' button. You will be taken to a secure page when you canmake payment.
Bring your friends and family down to The Den
The online ticketing system makes it simple for you to invite friends or family to a match.
How to link friends and family to your account
1. Log onto the ticketing website www.millwalltickets.com and go to your account page. Add your friends and family by entering their client reference number and postcode.
2. If they are not registered then you can enter their details and a client reference number will be emailed to them.
How to purchase tickets for friends and family
1. Go to the 'Match Tickets' page and choose the game you would like to purchase tickets for.
2. Click on 'Choose Seats' which will bring up a stadium plan. Then click on the arrow next to your name to bring down a menu of your friends and family then select who to allocate the seat to. Click add to basket
3. If your guest is a MSC member the ticket will be automatically added to their TeamCard and they will receive £2 discount if purchased up to the day before kick-off. If not, a paper ticket will be posted or available from the ticket collection window.
4. You will receive an email confirming your seats. Please bring it with you on matchday as it has your seat details on.