Don't miss a moment.
Season tickets for Millwall's 2017/18 campaign are now on sale - and prices have been frozen for the fourth consecutive year.
The season ticket saver period, during which prices represent the best value for money, runs until Friday 28th April, so don't miss out!
Saver prices are as follows:
- Adults from £333 - less than £14.50 per game
- Seniors (over 60s) from £179 - less than £7.80 per game
- 16-21s from £179 - less than £7.80 per game
- Under 16s from £50 - less than £2.20 per game
- U12s just £23 - only £1 a game!
All prices are excluding hospitality areas. For a full breakdown of season tickets 2017/18 pricing, please click here
We are continuing to work with Zebra Finance to offer supporters the opportunity to spread the cost of their season ticket over four or 10 monthly instalments. The Zebra Finance Plan will be available across both sales periods. Click here
to view the Zebra Finance payment plan. Spreading the cost of your season ticket over four months is an interest free option.
Being a season ticket holder not only ensures your seat at every home League game at The Den, it also entitles you to a range of exclusive benefits, such as:
- Invitation to an open training session
- Entry to a monthly prize draw
- You can also apply to buy away tickets
- Priority period for purchasing tickets for high demand games, Cup matches and Play-Offs
- Discounted tickets for Stadium Tours
...and new for 2017/18:
- Discounted tickets for Cup games at The Den
- Five TeamCard reward points for every £1 spent in the Lions Store
- 5% discount on matchday hospitality
- Monthly hospitality box draw
- 20% off non-matchday room hire
- Season ticket offer games
To claim your age-related discount, you must supply the Ticket Office with proof of identity and date of birth - a copy of either your driving license, passport or birth certificate. Age is calculated on 1st August 2017. Your season ticket cannot be issued until relevant documents have been supplied to the Ticket Office.
ZAMPA'S FAMILY CLUB
Zampa's Family Club is for junior supporters and their accompanying adults. A maximum of two adults can buy a season ticket with a junior under 12 or junior under 16 season ticket. Adults must be with a child on matchdays.
Zampa's Family Club is situated in Blocks 13 and 14 of the Dockers Stand Upper. Applications for Zampa's Family Club must be made by mail or in person.
AWAY SEASON TICKETS
Guarantee your seat for every away game. Follow The Lions on the road by joining up as an away season ticket member. For fans who support Millwall away from The Den, this is the best way of guaranteeing your ticket for high demand matches. A registration fee of £20 will apply. To buy an away season ticket, purchase in person from the Ticket Office or by telephone - select option 1.
As an away season ticket member you will benefit from:
Every away League and Cup ticket guaranteed. No hassle with making payments or queuing, simply register your details and we'll process the payment and send your ticket, so you're ready for the next big match.
Away season ticket holders can cancel their tickets up to three times per season. To avoid receiving unwanted tickets, you can cancel by contacting the Ticket Office on 0844 826 2004 and selecting option 1* or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than four weeks prior to the fixture.
to download an away season ticket application.
Don't miss a moment. Purchase your 2017/18 season ticket in one of the following three ways:
- Online at www.millwalltickets.com
- By the Call Centre on 0844 826 2004 and selecting option 2
- In person at the Ticket Office
to download a season ticket application form.
*Calls to this number will cost 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will be considerably more. Booking fees apply.