Fans can enjoy premium hospitality in SE16 as The Lions look to keep the pressure on Sky Bet League One's top six with a victory over Northampton Town at The Den on Good Friday (Friday 14th April, kick-off 3pm)
Take a look through the superb matchday hospitality packages available for the whole family to enjoy...
A VIP Matchday Experience package
With a VIP Matchday Experience at The Den, as well as 90 minutes of football, you will enjoy a welcome drinks reception, three-course meal, pre-match entertainment and some of the best seats in the house to watch the match.
You will dine in the Billy Neil Sponsors' Lounge, which welcomes a hosts of former greats, before taking to your padded Executive Seat to cheer on The Lions. Post-match, the VIP experience continues with more refreshments, cakes and a chance to vote for your Man of the Match and watch the presentation unfold.
Your hospitality package will include:
• Use of the exclusive Billy Neil Sponsors’ Lounge hosted by Lions Legend Brian Horne
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Matchday programme and team sheet for each guest
• Souvenir gift for each guest
• Three-course meal with wine (Half a bottle of wine per person)
• Lions Legend Dave Cusack as a guest speaker
• Executive padded seats for the match
• Half-time refreshments
• Full-time refreshments
• Pay-bar facilities available
• Opportunity to vote for sponsors Man of the Match
• Watch 'Man of the Match' presentation
A VIP Matchday Experience is sure to set up up for the match and is priced at £89+VAT for adults and £55+VAT for juniors.
If you are celebrating a special occasion, why not upgrade to our Celebration Package? For a small upgrade price per person you'll enjoy all the benefits of a VIP Matchday Experience plus a personalised cake, a bottle of champagne, a signed football presented by the Man of the Match as well as having your table will be decorated to suit the occasion.
Hospitality Boxes at The Den offer a completely private matchday experience for you or your company to entertain clients or guests. Each box has been designed to an exceptional standard with a balcony and padded seats offering a superb view of the action on the pitch.
Your Hospitality Box package includes:
• Lions legend greeting
• 10 match tickets, programmes and teamsheets
• A corporate gift for each guest
• Opportunity for a pre-match or half-time meal at an additional cost
• Sky TV and Millwall matchday coverage
• Private en-suite facilities
• Padded seats on the balcony
• A mini-bar
• Half-time tea, coffee and biscuits
• Car park facilities (subject to availability)
A Hospitality Box for the Northampton Town match is priced from £575 + VAT and accommodates up to 10 people.
Kitchener’s Restaurant is open to all home supporters who wish to dine prior to the game with a three-course meal on offer from £19.50 per person. We advise that you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you wish to book a hospitality package, please contact the Commercial team on 0207 740 0501 or email email@example.com.
Follow our official Commercial Twitter account @MFC_commercial.